Cancellation policy and sample cancellation form
The following cancellation policy applies exclusively to consumers (see § 1 of the General Terms and Conditions).
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, bioactiva diagnostica GmbH, represented by the managing director Mr. Adnan Dawoud, Louisenstr. 137, 61348 Bad Homburg, phone: +49 (0) 6172 17102-0, fax: +49 6172 1710229, e-mail: +49 6172 1710229, e-mail: [email protected]) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you submit the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of Revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the inexpensive standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed upon with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded.
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- for the delivery of goods, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur within the cooling-off period.
The right of withdrawal can expire in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
-End of revocation-
Sample Withdrawal Form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back. )
- To bioactiva diagnostica GmbH, Louisenstr. 137, 61348 Bad Homburg, [email protected], Fax: +49 6172-1710229
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods:
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.