Cancellation policy and sample cancellation form
The following cancellation policy applies exclusively to consumers (see § 1 of the General Terms and Conditions).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, receives the goods or has taken possession of.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (bioactiva diagnostica GmbH, represented by the Managing Director Mr. Adnan Dawoud, Louisenstr. 137, 61348 Bad Homburg, Germany, fax: +49 6172 1710229, e-mail: [email protected]) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the sample cancellation form below for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties or functionality of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts
The right of withdrawal may expire
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery - for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
-end of the withdrawal instruction-
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To bioactiva diagnostica GmbH, Louisenstr. 137, 61348 Bad Homburg, [email protected], Fax: +49 6172-1710229
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods:
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.