Laboratory disposables are a type of class of consumable products, laboratory supplies, that prevent contamination in workroom settings; and, are mainly made of plastic, paper, polystyrene, or cotton. Laboratories use an array of different types of disposables for product preparation, reagent containers, tips for samples, cuvettes, petri dishes, or microtiter plates for sample analysis, all now available at Bioactiva. Disposable lab equipment available at Bioactiva can be sterile or non-sterile; and is designed to hold different types of samples, and be resistant to most chemical compounds, as not to contaminate the samples or the analysis. Life science innovative, high-quality products for all different types of science applications are now accessible at Bioactiva, ready to provide life-changing breakthroughs.
... In addition to medical technology and laboratory equipment, we offer a wide variety of consumables and auxiliaries. This is a small selection from our assortment:
- Glassware (laboratory bottles , funnels, slides, tubes, measuring cylinders, beaker mugs, burettes, crucibles, Petri dishes, etc.)
- Plastic articles (pipette tips, tubes, serological pipettes, etc.)
- Articles made from cardboard: Kidney dish, urine flask, etc.
- Blood collection sets (EDTA, lithium heparin,…), safety lancets, examination gloves
- Disinfectants: Sterillium, etc.
- Catheters for urology and gastroenterology