Food and Feed
- InTray Colorex ListeriaCatalog Number: 10-7501Company:Biomed Diagnostics, Inc.Information:
InTray™ Colorex™ Listeria is for detection and enumeration of Listeria monocytogenes. This medium is primarily for use in assaying food products and environmental samples.
- INTRAY COLOREX SALMONELLACatalog Number: 10-7701Company:Biomed Diagnostics, Inc.Information:
Colorex™ Salmonella agar is a chromogenic medium for selective isolation and differentiation of Salmonella species, e.g., Enterobacteriaceae and other enteric bacteria.
- INTRAY SMACatalog Number: 11-423-000Company:Biomed Diagnostics, Inc.Information:
InTray® SMA (Sorbitol MacConkey Agar) is a selective and differential media for the detection of sorbitol-non-fermenting Escherichia coli serotype O157:H7 associated with hemorrhagic colitis. This medium is also referred to as “MacConkey Sorbitol Agar”.
- InTray MSACatalog Number: 19-1200Company:Biomed Diagnostics, Inc.Information:
The InTray™ Mannitol Salt Agar (MSA) test uses a selective isolation media for the enumeration of staphylococci from clinical/non-clinical materials. A change of the phenol red indicator (Mannitol fermentation) aids in differentiating staphylococci specie
- INTRAY COLOREX™ ECCCatalog Number: 100-206Company:Biomed Diagnostics, Inc.Information:
Colorex™ ECC is a simple, fast and reliable tool for the simultaneous detection and enumeration of E. coli and other coliforms in food and water samples.
- InTray™ TSA w/ 5% Sheep BloodCatalog Number: 20-2600Company:Biomed Diagnostics, Inc.Information:
The InTray™ TSA (Tryptic Soy Agar) test is a non-selective medium used for isolation, cultivation and enumeration of non-fastidious and fastidious microorganisms. The device is designed to interface directly with standard methods for bacterial testing