Annexin V antibody Annexin V antibody
Catalog Number: PAab09988
- Isotype IgG.
- Storage PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3 , -20Centigrade for 24 months (Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.).
- Background/ FUNCTION.
- Annexin A5(ANXA5), is a member of the structurally related family of?annexin?proteins some of which have been implicated in membrane-related events along exocytotic and endocytotic pathways. Annexin 5 is a phospholipase A2 and protein kinase C inhibitory protein with calcium channel activity and a potential role in cellular signal transduction, inflammation, growth and differentiation. Annexin 5 has also been described as placental anticoagulant protein I, vascular anticoagulant-alpha, endonexin II, lipocortin V, placental protein 4 and anchorin CII.
- Immunogen annexin A5.
- Specificity Human, Mouse.
- Tested Application ELISA, WB.
- Recommended dilution WB: 1:200-1:2000.
- IHC use.
- WB use.
- HeLa cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with PAab09988(ANXA5 antibody) at dilution of 1:1000.
- Protein Information.
- Gene ID 308.
- Uniprot ID P08758.
- Calculated MW 36 kDa.
- Research Area Cancer, Cardiovascular, Metabolism, Signal Transduction.
- Alternative Name Anchorin CII, Annexin 5, annexin A5, Annexin V, ANX5, ANXA5, Calphobindin I, CBP I, Endonexin II, ENX2, Lipocortin V, PAP I, PP4, Thromboplastin inhibitor, VAC alpha, Vascular anticoagulant alpha.
|Intended Use||Purification Immunogen affinity purified, Purity 95% as determined by SDS-PAGE|
|Company||bioactiva diagnostica GmbH|
|Manufacturer||Life Science Market|
|Certification||For research only|