Catalog Number: PAab09806
- Isotype IgG.
- Storage PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3 , -20Centigrade for 24 months (Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.).
- Background/ FUNCTION.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the superfamily of ATP-binding cassette(ABC) transporters. ABC proteins transport various molecules across extra-and intra-cellular membranes. ABC genes are divided into seven distinct subfamilies(ABC1, MDR/TAP, MRP, ALD, OABP, GCN20, White). This full transporter is a member of the MRP subfamily which is involved in multi-drug resistance. This protein functions as a multispecific organic anion transporter, with oxidized glutatione, cysteinyl leukotrienes, and activated aflatoxin B1 as substrates. This protein also transports glucuronides and sulfate conjugates of steroid hormones and bile salts.
- Immunogen ABCC1.
- Specificity Human, Mouse, Rat.
- Tested Application ELISA, IHC, WB.
- Recommended dilution WB 1:500-1:1000; IHC 1:50-1:100.
- IHC use Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded Human lung cancer tissue using PAab09806(ABCC1 antibody) at dilution of 1:50.
- WB use .
- A549 cell lysate were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with PAab09806(ABCC1 antibody) at dilution of 1:500.
- Protein Information.
- Gene ID.
- Uniprot ID P33527.
- Calculated MW.
- Research Area.
- Alternative Name ABC29; ABCC; ABCC1; ATP-binding cassette sub-family C member 1; ATP-binding cassette, sub-family C(CFTR/MRP), member 1; EC 3.6.3; EC 126.96.36.199; GS-X; Leukotriene C(4) transporter; LTC4 transporter; MRP1;multidrug resistance associated protein 1; multidrug resistance protein; multidrug resistance-associated protein 1; multiple drug resistance protein 1; multiple drug resistance-associated protein.
|Intended Use||Purification Immunogen affinity purified, Purity 95% as determined by SDS-PAGE|
|Company||bioactiva diagnostica GmbH|
|Manufacturer||Life Science Market|
|Certification||For research only|