Catalog Number: PAab10129
- Isotype IgG.
- Storage PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3 , -20Centigrade for 24 months (Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.).
- Background/ FUNCTION.
- Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E-binding protein 1(4EBP1), is a member of 4EBPs family, which regulate the translation of a subset of mRNA by competing with eIF4G for binding to eIF4E, thus preventing the assembly of the eIF4F complex. The eIF4F facilitates the recruitment of other translation initiation factors to form the complex and then initiates cap-dependent translation.4EBP1 also mediates the regulation of protein translation by growth factors, hormones and other stimuli that signal through the MAP kinase and mTORC1 pathways. There are three forms of 4EBP1, alpha, beta and gamma.
- Immunogen eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E binding protein 1.
- Specificity Human, Mouse, Rat.
- Tested Application ELISA, WB, IHC, IF.
- Recommended dilution WB: 1:500-1:1000; IHC: 1:50-1:200; IF: 1:50-1:200.
- IHC use Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human breast cancer slide using PAab10129(4EBP1 Antibody) at dilution of 1:50
- WB use.
- MCF7 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with PAab10129(4EBP1 antibody) at dilution of 1:1000.
- Protein Information.
- Gene ID 1978.
- Uniprot ID Q13541.
- Calculated MW 17 kDa.
- Research Area Cancer, Metabolism.
- Alternative Name 4E BP1, 4EBP1, BP 1, eIF4E binding protein 1, EIF4EBP1, PHAS I.
|Intended Use||Purification Immunogen affinity purified ,Purity 95% as determined by SDS-PAGE|
|Company||bioactiva diagnostica GmbH|
|Manufacturer||Life Science Market|
|Certification||For research only|