- Isotype IgG1.
- Storage PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3 , -20Centigrade for 24 months (Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.).
- Background/ FUNCTION.
- Alpha-synuclein is a member of the synuclein family, which also includes beta- and gamma-synuclein. Synucleins are abundantly expressed in the brain and alpha- and beta-synuclein inhibit phospholipase D2 selectively. SNCA may serve to integrate presynaptic signaling and membrane trafficking. Defects in SNCA have been implicated in the pathogenesis of Parkinson disease. SNCA peptides are a major component of amyloid plaques in the brains of patients with Alzheimer's disease. Alternatively spliced transcripts encoding different isoforms have been identified for this gene.
- Immunogen synuclein, alpha (non A4 component of amyloid precursor).
- Specificity Human, Mouse, Rat.
- Tested Application ELISA, IHC, WB.
- Recommended dilution WB: 1:500 - 1:2000; IHC: 1:500 - 1:2000.
- IHC use Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded mouse brain using PAab09891(SNCA antibody) at dilution of 1:1000.
- WB use.
- mouse brain tissue were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with PAab09891(SNCA antibody) at dilution of 1:1000.
- Protein Information.
- Gene ID 6622.
- Uniprot ID P37840.
- Calculated MW 23 kDa.
- Research Area Neuroscience Alternative Name Alpha synuclein, NACP, PARK1, PARK4, SNCA.
|Intended Use||Purification protein A+G purified, Purity 95% as determined by SDS-PAGE|
|Company||bioactiva diagnostica GmbH|
|Hersteller||Life Science Market|
|Zertifizierung||For research only|